Nowadays, the world is growing faster and developing any business is not restricted to stores and retails anymore as you can continue operating and running your business as brick-and-mortar or click-only or the combination of both.
The improvement of technology gives you an ability to grow your business faster than you think .
B2B E-commerce has become more used by buyers in the recent years. And day by day the management of your B2B E-commerce channel becomes harder and more challenging.
Your audiences are continuously changing, and younger generations have joined the industry. Not only that. Each individual of your audience has a specific need for their business that they want to fulfill through the products/services you offer on your B2B channel. Even those needs can be changed from a day to another, depending on how fast the market grows.
If you think of the factors that can affect your business, you’ll need to list long points to consider.
Following your market trends can make managing your B2B E-commerce channel easier and also help you understand your audiences better.
Let’s see which trends you can follow to improve your B2B E-commerce:
1. Landing page’s: purpose: make sure your landing page contains adequate information about your product, and arrange it in a way that shows the buyers what makes your product more special than the too many others available.
Each landing page has a specific message, make sure you can deliver the correct message so that you attract more buyers to know more about your product.
2. Mobile E-commerce: mobile devices has been largely used, and that is an important point to take into consideration for any B2B E-commerce. Because at the end, the point is to make the selling your product easier for your B2B clients.
According to a report that Google has released lately, 42% of B2B researchers are using mobile devices, and 49% of the researchers who do so will use the mobile device for research at work.
3. Multi-Channel usage: each individual of your audiences has a different characteristic. To be more efficient, you have to ensure that all different individuals in your B2B audiences campaign list are correctly targeted i.e. correctly segmented.
Increasing the usage of different channels for the promotion and selling of your B2B E-commerce products can help you target your audiences from different categories. More businesses are relying on social media management tools, so they can sell more effectively via Facebook, Linked in, Twitter and other social media channels in addition to their main site.
4. Artificial intelligence (AI): more and more businesses are joining the E-commerce community, and deciding to make your B2B channel special through the too many existing ones will not be applied so easily. AI is used as a sales strategy by the E-commerce strategists to better manage the sales, optimize prices, and calculate prices and discounts based on similar customer profiles.
The APIs software has made AI more accessible to all types of businesses including B2B E-commerce companies.
5. Feedback: no matter how good you think your product/service is, the feedback of your existing or potential customers is what you have to take into serious considerations that you receive through various channels, especially via the social media which could be complaints, extra needs, suggestions, etc.
Listening to the social will always help you improve, follow the trends, and fulfill your client’s needs.
Knowing what others say about your brand is important, and you can hear social’s opinion through so many ways, such as social media groups, searching for specific hashtags related to your business and other ways.
6. Customization: the practice of creating personal interactions and experiences on e-commerce sites by displaying dynamic content, media,or product recommendations based on browsing behavior, purchase history data, demographics and psycho-graphics.
You can enhance customization for B2B E-commerce whether through offering your clients related products they can take benefits from and improve their businesses, or from offering them short demos or free trials to ensure that the product/service can fulfill their needs.
7. Strong content: your B2B E-commerce must offer a variety of contents. You must always consider that B2B clients will not be restricted to poor content E-commerce. You must not only talk about how unique you are and make an enormous advertising for that. You should make your audience practically realize that you are unique and what you offer them can really improve their businesses, solve their pain points & problems, and not vice versa.
8. Audience knowledge: how much information do your audience have about your product/service, and which features are important to your audience the most.
Educating your audience about the products/services you offer on a B2B E-commerce is essential. Transparency and honesty are what every buyer takes into consideration, not only to the limit of B2B but also for B2C business model too, because so many products are offered every day, and any B2B or B2C clients have many choices to make. So to follow the trend and be unique among your competitors, you have to make your clients trust you more by offering more transparency, especially for the payments by making sure your clients won’t pay extra and not justifiable fees for any product they buy from any of your selling channels.
9. New generation trends: the new generations are playing an important role in B2B E-commerce, and to attract them you have to follow their trends,understand their behaviors, and offer them products/services they can highly take benefits from for their businesses and individual use. Be more social,have good qualities to offer, and attract your B2B clients through the social media, websites, and closed groups.
The whole story behind B2B clients to use your product/service is the trust being as a result of their experience with your products/services and satisfaction. So make strong awareness for your brand, show the real reasons why you’re unique, offer excellent services, especially after sales services, and offer more transparency during your customers lifetime cycle which will help to continuously increase your sales volume during your business life cycle.
Discover more about Babylon Booking blogs, system, features, prices, and variety of airlines content available in one FREE access system. To receive your log in/credentials detail for our B2B air ticketing portal, please register on our Website or send us an Email to help you with your registration, and also to get more detailed information on our portal.