Setting a new marketing campaign is essential for any company, and the success of a campaign can be measured through different parameters.
Social media channels are the strongest marketing tools that can be used nowadays. Posting your campaign, ads, and promotions on social media channels have different factors to consider, and different metrics to measure their success.
The insights of your ads, selling volume, and number of visitors to your retail store and website can measure the success of your campaign.
The messages of your campaign can whether attract new visitors, or make you lose your target audience. So, be careful of what your ads are and don’t post any ad till you are sure they will target and attract the right audience.
Let’s numerate some factors that can determine your campaign success:
- New visitors:Whether you have a retail store or a website to sell your products and services, new visitors are a strong indicator to the success of your marketing campaign. It simply shows the role your campaign played in attracting new interested visitors and give them the offers and services they wanted to have.
- Customers interaction:your marketing campaign should always target your current customers besides the new ones you want to attract.
Your current customers interaction with your marketing campaign shows you how much have you improved in your industry and how close or far you become from your goal, whether your goal was to gain trust, offer better services, make people more familiar with your brand, or attract visitors and customers to increase your sales.
Customer maintenance is a basic parameter of success for any business. You should always aim for sustaining your business by having your customers loyalty and give them the quality of services and products they desire.
- Exit rate: shows you how many people aren’t interested in your marketing campaign and how many others may not like what you post on your channels.
- Unfollow, unlike rates:another source to show you the negativities of your marketing campaign. You cannot only depend on the positive feedbacks you have to improve your business.You should always pay attention to both positive and negative feedbacks the audience have on your product or brand, so that you improve your campaign positivity and eliminate or reduce its negativity.
- Click through rate:another parameter to measure how many clicks you have on an item you post whether a link, video, or image. And see how many people interact with what you publish in your campaign ads.
- Time spent on page:shows you for how long your audience has viewed your post. It tells you how much you have engaged people with your campaign and products/services you offer to your target audience.
- Likes, shares, and comments: the more you have likes, shares, and positive comments, the more you predict your campaign success.
Mentions are important as much as likes and shares are. They attract new visitors besides your current and target audience.
- Actions taken or clicks:especially when you share a link or an app on social media channels. Clicks can highly show you how many people have engaged with your ads and marketing campaign, and how many can become your future customers.
- Sales volume:increased sales volume after any marketing campaign is a main indicator for its success. Successful campaign attracts new audience, new audience become customers, and new customers will surely increase your sales volume.
- Audience demographics:the demography and potentials of your target audience can tell you the chance of success/failure your campaign is likely to have. And they can also be a basis to attract new audience that you haven’t targeted in your marketing campaign.
Discover more about Babylon Booking blogs,system, features, prices, and variety of airlines content available in one FREE access interface to receive your log in/credentials detail for our B2B air ticketing portal, please register on our Website or send us an Email to help you with your registration, and to get more detailed information on our portal.