Travel and consumer experts say that now is the very best time to start researching and booking your dream trip to an exotic island paradise … or Europe … or on a cruise ship. Whatever your destination, you should start your planning now to discover great deals, sock away funds and ensure that you’ve made all the required arrangements so you can enjoy a memorable summer break in a locale you’ve always wanted to visit.
For many, the desire to travel peaks when summer rolls around. And with so many destinations experiencing warm weather and longer days, it’s hard to decide which vacation is right for you and your family. To help you narrow down your scope of potential vacation destinations, U.S. News weighed a variety of factors, such as activities and entertainment options, lodging and dining venues and weather, to determine the best summer vacations. Use this list to help you plan your vacation.
Top destinations in Asia can be more affordable than you think and whether you’re interested in shopping and nightlife, immersing yourself in culture, or admiring nature, there’s a top destination in Asia for you!
• Book as early as you can! Prices will continue to rise as flights get more and more full.
• Be flexible with your travel days. Sometimes flying a day earlier or later can make a huge difference.
• Mix and match airlines to get best schedules.
• Check alternate airports. Sometimes, you’ll find big savings that way.
• Be realistic. Prices for holiday weekends like Labor Day are going to be more expensive than other weekends during the summer months.